The OSHA 10 course is designed to familiarize workers with OSHA standards as well as safety and health hazards common to the workplace. The goal of this course is to educate workers on identifying, avoiding, controlling, and preventing job site hazards.
- Slip, Trip and Fall Hazard Protection
- Fixed and Portable Ladder Safety
- Fire Prevention, Protection and Emergency Egress Safety
- Dangers of Electrical Hazards
- Using and Choosing PPE (Personal Protective Equipment)
- Causes and Prevention of MSD and RMD Injuries
- Workers’ Rights to Know the Chemical Makeup of Materials Found in Their Workplace
- Difference Between Chronic and Acute Health Ailments
- Hazards of Spray Finishing, Dipping/Coating, Combustible Liquids and Compressed Gases
- Dangers of Unguarded Equipment
Sign up for OSHA 10 Course by submitting an inquiry online today!